Promote knowledge about glycation and aging.
You are a doctor, a journalist, an aging specialist or just a fan of innovation in anti-aging medicine, this blog is for you.
You will share knowledge, readings, reflections, expert opinions, discoveries, questions from the world’s leading specialists in glycation and aging.
Inside AGE BREAKER is funded by the A2P Sciences sas.
Scientific and Medical Committee:
Dr. Claude DALLE – Anti-Aging Physician, President of the World Society of Anti-Aging Medicine.
Pr Nicolas WIERNSPERGER – Physiopathologist, specialist in metabolism.
Pr. Daniel JEAN PhD – Pharmacologist, founder of the Plant Ingredients Institute.
Responsible for the publication:
Antoine PELLET – General Manager of the A2P Sciences sas.
A2P, SAS with a capital of 60’000 euros
8, rue du Plat, 69002 Lyon, France
RCS LYON: 479 278 962
OVH, 2 rue Kellermann, 59100 Roubaix, France
Inside AGE BREAKER is an open access blog for professionals (researchers, anti-aging medicine practitioners, specialized journalists) and the general public interested in medical practices and scientific discoveries on aging and more particularly on the mechanisms and consequences of glycation.
If you are an aging professional and would like to publish one of your contributions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Charter of comments:
Exchanges via comments on the Inside AGE BREAKER blog are open to everyone. They are moderated a priori.
In general, the moderator’s role is to ensure that contributors respect the basic rules of public expression.
These rules apply to comments made by contributors as well as to comments made on the sites or references indicated in the contributions. They exclude, in particular but not exclusively:
– Anything contrary to the law (incitement to racial hatred, calls for violence, revisionism, negationism, scientific denialism, invasion of privacy, intellectual property rights, etc.).
– Anything that is rude, aggressive, obscene or pornographic.
– Any harassment, particularly because of the saturation of the comments by attempted repeated publication of identical or neighbouring messages.
– Any commercial or advertising promotion.
– Any usurpation of identity apparent or manifest.
– Anything unrelated to the debate in which it is inscribed.
Messages obviously contrary to the law may be communicated to the competent authorities if necessary.
Moderators reserve the right to apply these rules.
By participating in the discussions on this blog, you agree to abide by the rules above.